Bangkok Trip Day 4

Sunday, May 24, 2015


Had breakfast with Sharon in the morning at a cafe nearby while mom sleeps in, 
too tired from all the walking


About 10ish in the morning, we went to my possibly favourite leather place in Bangkok, ChaTuChak


It wasn't as hot as told, which was great though we didn't get to walk finish the whole thing


We also got their instagram-worthy coconut ice cream!
It's super good 


Bought 6 of these wallets as gifts 
& if you ask me, I think they are better than those typical souvenirs, really 
They ain't even expensive, 6 for 300baht, its $2 each for genuine cow leather


I also got myself a Bat-Mickey Nanoblock, there were a lot of designs but cheapest would be from Train Market, though they sell it everywhere anyway 


 Also got an Enamel Mug (110baht)
and 13 drawstring pouches (13 for 300baht) and food items as souvenirs 


For dinner, I had Phad Thai, which looks pretty different from those I've ate in Singapore


And then we had ice cream for supper when we stumbled into a random shopping centre


Where I got my awesome phone casing for 200baht
and shoes that I have been looking for, for months, that cost 250baht


On the flight back, we had a rare in-flight entertainment ^

You Might Also Like

0 comments