Cyclist, we are

Thursday, March 06, 2014


Cycling; our holiday must-do activity


This time, we finally figured out the best way to get to East Coast Park
1// Train to Paya Lebar
2// Take bus 76 to Block 53 


"Friend, jump!"


Anyway, here's my bike, best bike yet with good brakes. 


Pit-stop after we are done with half the journey


Really happy that we cycled the whole course today, and I had no injury 


Tralala~


"Look, the road is all for ourselves!"




Selfies~


"DO NOT STEP ON THE CIRCUS CLOUDS"


Love this sign that we cycled past, I had to take a picture with it :D 


Had so much fun today, thanks friend for ever teaching me how to ride a bike.
I had fun chatting while cycling! Life is good with you around.

To end of the day, we watched The Mask, what a comical movie~

You Might Also Like

0 comments