Beijing Trip Day 3

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Woke up early in the morning;


Breakfast to start the day, cucumber and peanut, pancake and some weird vegetable. 


Anyway, this is the bus that we're taking for the whole trip.


On the bus, I took some photos of the scenery cause the journey to the great wall is very long. 


Before entering, I took a paranormal shot.


Some photos from the Great Wall of China.


Another paranormal shot while climbing it. 


They have the "lock bridge" here too, I remember seeing one in Paris.


Anyway, we were quite adventurous and went up this which was quite difficult to climb up! And it smelled quite weird too. 


A photo of Jess, Ju and I


I happen to take yet another paranormal shot but it's because the great wall is too big to fit into a normal shot.


I was surprise to see my parents since the three of us didn't wait for them, haha.


Anyway, last photo at the great wall of china, Ju and I taken by Jess.


Afterwards, it was lunch. I managed to sneak a photo in before people started grabbing the food.


During lunch, we were also offered this, 56% alcohol drink! It is said that they like to drink this during winter time. But even though we are not having winter, we decided to try a shot of it too. The taste is quite indescribable; warm, strange, interesting? 


After lunch, I went to play with Josiah for a while and he took a selfie. 



I think that I have not mention it yet but this is my favorite candy of the whole trip that my sis bought.


Dinner that day was meh. Cause the peking duck was disappointing. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments