Julian's 15th

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Went to Grand Park to eat buffet today for Julian's birthday 


We were awed at the food presentation and selection - especially the desserts.


Nice place with lot's of privacy


Shunann and I walked around to check out the food first 


Many selection of cheese


Some starters


Salad dressings


Bread


Giant cookie - I wasn't sure if this could be taken, or not


Macarons - On fancy diaplay stands


The buffet is from 12:00PM to 02:30PM, I took macarons and chocolates as my appetizers 


I started with a seafood platter; love pretty much everything, esp. the smoked salmon!


Shunann went craycray with the cheese
I think he took every type to try


I don't like this ☹


Parents


Shunann's messy meat platter


Mine; Fish/ Beef/ Potatoes


Shunann; More meat/ Vegetable/ Gnocchi


Half way into our meal, we decided to take yogurt (after spotting the yogurt machine)
Ju's yogurt, which he claims look like a snake


Mine, after adding extra toppings, berries and chocolates


I like the seafood here, so I guess I kept going back for more. 


And more..


Shunann and Julian eating


The buffet also had gelato, which was nice. I added a cookie to mine. Hah


Julian, on the other hand, had his "plate of diabetes"


I took some dessert too, more macarons/ carrot cake/ brownie


But still went back for more seafood


And even more seafood, with cheese


Julian and his round 2 of desserts


Some time later...
We tried to mimic the advertisement we saw at the train station: Scallop and I


Oyster and Julian


To end off the buffet, I had some durian and more cake! 


Tada~ 


Anyway, we can be twinies 


(Taken by Jess)


Birthday boy 


Ju and Mom


Jess and Dad


On the actual day
Cake from Chocolate Origin


Family Photo

You Might Also Like

0 comments