Cycling adventure

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Day 4;




Waking up at 5:30AM, we went to the airport to send Ju to Bali. We ate toast box for breakfast and took quite a bit of crazy selfies. 



After seeing him off, dad sent Shunann and I to East Coast Park. We cycled for an hour or so before I fell and accidentally changed the gear of my bike. It was really unfortunate and we had to look for a bike shop to get it repaired. 

At first, I thought that my bike chain became loose or so. But oh well, my bad. Thanks for the good cloudy weather that prevented us from being sun burn.  

For lunch, we ate at Burger King, although we planned for MacDonald but it's quite far from the bike rental.  

When we went back to Shunann's house, we treated my wound which became really prickly. And bathing was a torture. 

During late noon, we watched Forrest Gump online which is a good movie. Though I was expecting myself to cry since I read that it's a sentimental movie. But it's a good thing I didn't. I enjoyed that the movie had a lot of good takeaways. 

And following the night, we just chatted before heading home to bed. 

May tomorrow be a good day too

You Might Also Like

0 comments