Chinese New Year 2014

Friday, January 31, 2014

(Note: Late post, will section correctly soon)


It's Chinese New Year, 

This year, I ask my grandma to make cheongsam tops for me, 
cause I thought that it would be nice and she will be very happy.
It turned out great (with a lot of relative asking her too)


For the first day of the Chinese New Year, we ate Mcdonalds at the usual branch we go to. It's usually pancakes but this year, we had pastries~


With latte, that is quite good


And mocha, a little too sweet


Jess had long black and sandwiches. 
After which, we went to my dad's side of the family and also to my grandaunt house.

For day two, we visited my mom's side of the family


Here is a photo of my cousins and grandma.
Notice that my shirt is the cheongsam top made by my dad's mom C: 


At my grandma house, she cooked some of her usual dishes.


On the third day, we went to ichiban sushi for louhei and breakfast, and I went to Shunann's house afterwards. 


Anyway, here's a family photo, not sure if I have any other "better" photos

You Might Also Like

0 comments