20th Birthday

Saturday, September 13, 2014


Went to Onion Restaurant Seasonal Salad Bar on the actual day of my birthday


It's quite a place so there is not a lot of people


Took lot's of selfies today 


We had free flow of salad


And a main


My salad plate, I took egg/tuna/crabstick/papaya/ham/chicken salads


The main's was not a big portion so we had stomach room for more salads


After eating, we also got ice cream


Julian and I decorated our icecream, mine had the 'toppings' at the bottom so that I could actually scoop them with my ice cream when eating #genius


Mom and her ice cream cone


I also too latte and milk coffee


The jasmine green tea was nice too


After eating, we walked around the place


Selfie with this cool bear 8D 


Later at night, we took some family photos


◊◊◊ And my cake ◊◊◊

You Might Also Like

0 comments