#SPgrad14

Sunday, June 08, 2014


Shunann and I are graduating from Singapore Polytechnic already


Our ceremony are on different days but we went for each others, in our robes


It's a good thing that we are in the same poly, where I could be friends with his friends too


I enjoyed eating lunches together and going to school and back home together


Family photo!


Shunann's graduation was earlier than mine and we were late for his, woops


We waited at the auditorium for his to end


And took photos


Mom and Ju


After that, we went to look for his friends
Royston & Shunann


Shunann & You Xun


Shunann & Wanie


Us


While trying to take a group shot







Shunann & Faris


Shunann & Jia Sheng




Shunann's family photo


Shunann & Ricky




While taking the "photobooth"


This is Shunann on the graduation stage *claps*


Next, it's my graduation 


We were all on time


Me & Jess


Leonda & I


Me & Mui Ping


Background & I 


Quite lucky that everyone gets to come in to the convention centre :>



Shunann came down to take photo of me and my friends


Jac, Jolin & I


While receiving my cert on the stage


Afterwards, we took photos with our dolls given by mom




After the event, it was very warm


We took some photos inside the convention centre


Family photo



Shunann, Ju and mom


Outside, we took some photos too


It was too bright and warm


Saw phulwin


And one more family photo before we left 


Bonus: Julian wearing the robe




Bonus 2: Parents wearing the robe

You Might Also Like

0 comments